- İşletim Sistemi: XP SP2, Vista SP2, Windows 7 or higher
- İşlemci: 2.33 GHz or faster x86 CPU, or Intel Atom 1.6Hz or faster CPU (SSE2 instruction set support)
- Bellek: 1 GB RAM
- Ekran Kartı: Radeon X700 series or better, GeForce 8 series or better, Intel 3000 or better (Pixel Shader 3 support required)
- DirectX: Sürüm 9.0
- Ağ: Genişbant İnternet bağlantısı
- Depolama: 800 MB kullanılabilir alan
- Ses Kartı: Required
Bu Oyun Hakkında
Welcome to Gems of Wars, the newest Puzzle-RPG hybrid from the creators of Puzzle Quest, the original Match 3 RPG!
- COLLECT and STRATEGIZE – Equip your hero with weapons and armor and lead a team of fantastical monsters into battle. Think strategically, upgrading your units and utilizing their unique abilities to defeat powerful bosses.
- TEAM UP – Join a guild, chat with friends, and work together to unlock powerful buffs.
- COMPETE – Participate in weekly events and PvP tournaments to win exclusive prizes.
- JOURNEY – Fight your way through a vast array of quests, each with a distinctive story and game-changing rewards.
- PLAY ANYWHERE – Link your account and play across devices and platforms.
THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN
- “This game is Awesome! Challenging and entertaining. Not just some gem or gummy game. Terrific find!”
- “I think this is the best "match 3" game out there. It’s got a ton of RPG elements to it that makes it very deep. It reminds me a lot of Hearthstone.”
- “Got to love a good mix of bejeweled and magic the gathering in an app. Love it!”
- “Basically this game takes my favorite elements of Ascension and Hearthstone and gives them a different, and I think improved, foundation.”
- “My wife teases me that Gems of War is Candy Crush for boys. It’s an intriguing combination of a gem game and a collectable card game. I like the campaign and the guild play.”
- “This is like the version of Puzzle Quest I never knew I wanted. Oodles of quests, challenges, guild activities, cool monsters, arena fights, ranked fights, and man I could just play that treasure mini game all day.”